Goody goody goody! I am going to go on a trip. I think the trip will be the best thing in the world except for some other things. But I think this one will be rated 2000, just 3 less than all the others. Well, maybe not. Oh, in case you’re wondering, I’m going to Canada. Read all about it at my parent’s website.
Well, I’m going to CANADA!
Well this might be a long paragraph, but it’s a whole paragraph of a few recipes. So here are the recipes. Start a new paragraph, a long one please.
The recipe for going to Canada. (There will also be other recipes too.)
Things you will need to make it:
- A pan
- A stove
- Your hands
- Your eyes
- And the last thing you will need to make it is the special ingredient, and that can be whatever you want! That’s the special ingredient!
And how to make it is:
- First, you should put these ingredients: a whole bunch of strawberries and some melted chocolate in the pan.
- Then, scoop it up.
- Put it back in the pan and start cooking it. (Let an adult do this.)
- If you are a child and you have somebody else to watch the stove, make the table and clear it too.
- Now, use your hands to pat the table and get some dough and then pat the dough.
- Cook the dough. Use your eyes to watch it. And when it’s ready, and the other stuff is too, then set it at the table and let the family eat it!